Imperial Valley PRIDEImperial Valley LGBT Resource Center
SEEKING PRIDE VOLUNTEERS – Volunteers are needed to help with planning, security, marketing, and much more. Please sign up by emailing us at email@example.com or by calling 760-592-4066. Also, scroll down for more Pride events:
Trans-Pride – Tuesday, October 8th, 6PM at the IV LGBT RC, 1073 Ross Ave. Ste. E, El Centro
“Looking back at Stonewall & the AIDS epidemic” & ART show – Wednesday, October 9th, 6PM at SDSU Calexico
The Greatest Drag Show – Friday, October 11th, 8PM-12AM, Strikezone, El Centro
4th Annual Imperial Valley Pride – Saturday, October 12, 2019.
Help us make this an unforgettable Pride.
Dear vendors and Pride participants
Thank you for deciding to participate in our 4th Annual Pride event. We are looking forward to great weather and a wonderful turnout. We hope you enjoy the great music, great food, and great environment. We understand how important it is to keep you informed so here are some instructions:
1. Start tim to Set up is 2:00 PM. Event starts at 5:00 PM, therefore all vehicles must be out of the area by 4:30 PM.
2. Food vendors must display the health permit at their station.
3. End time is 10:00 PM. Please leave your area clean. Throw your trash in the nearby trash bins.
4. Your assigned number of the space will be sent to you a week before the event.
5. We are only providing the space, so please bring your own canopy, table, chairs, generator, electrical cords, etc.
6. Decorate your space to reflect LGBT pride
7. First aid will be provided by ECRMC. They will have a booth nearby.
8. In care of emergency, call 911
9. Parking spaces are not assigned.
10. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items.
11. This is a smoke free event. Please do not smoke or vape.